Good practice report WP4 - January 2019We collected several best practices and tools to make manufacturing SMEs aware of their technology level, to demonstrate options that motivate the responsible persons, to transfer knowledge – which could be done with the help of project management tools and to start a follow-up project (best case scenario).
- Selection criteria for Good Practices
- Introduction to WP4.
- Best practices / tools found by WP4 partners
- Selection Criteria for Tools in WP4 (for test in SMEs)
- Example: testing individually selected tools in an SME
- Selection and readiness of best practices / tools
- Annex: Register of tools found by WP4
- Cybersecurity Scan
- Consensus workshop method
- Made Different
- TechSmith CAMTASIA
- Innovation camps
- Connected Production I4.0 maturity test
- IMPULS Industry 4.0 Readiness self-check