WASP Final Conference
The maritime industry is at a crossroads, with increasing pressure to reduce its carbon footprint and become more sustainable. To address these challenges, we are proud to announce the two-day International Academic conference on Shipping, Sustainability and Solutions, which will be held on the 2nd and 3rd of March in Hamburg, Germany.
This conference brings together industry experts, academics, and thought leaders from around the world to share their insights, experiences, and ideas about the future of sustainable shipping.
Speakers for the SSS Conference include:
• Keynote: Boris Hermann, Team Malizia skipper
• Prof. Dr. Joshua Lacey, KU Leuven Department of Mechanical Engineering.
• Dr. Sofia Werner, Manager of Strategic Research - Hydrodynamics at SSPA.
• Prof. Dr. Orestis Schinas, HHx Blue
• Lara Pomaska, Kühne Logistics University.
• Gavin Allwright, Secretary General of the International Windship Association.
In addition to the conference, we are excited to announce a concurrent Innovation Fair, where industry partners and academics can showcase their innovative products and projects.
The full programme, all latest information, registration and more information on the Innovation Fair and how to participate you can find at the website of KLU here.
More info and Contact:
Lara Pomaska, PhD Candidate
Kühne Logistics University - KLU
Organised by Kühne Logistics University (KLU)
Operated by the Hapag-Lloyd Center for Shipping and Global Logistics (CSGL)
Supported by the Wind Assisted Ship Propulsion (WASP) EU Interreg NSR project