Sullied Sediments Newsletter Just Published
We have just published the fifth edition of our Sullied Sediments newsletter.
In this issue, you will find the following:
- A message from our Project Lead, Jeanette Rotchell, talking about the resumption of some activities that were put on hold due to Covid-19
- A report on our project outputs
- Information about our sampling database and a profile of the Scheldt catchment (one of three river catchments where our partnership is active)
- Details of the upcoming RiverDip workshop in Ghent in October
- Coverage of our project in the Interreg North Sea Region Programme Annual Report Summary 2019
- A communications update
- Notification of webinars being organised by the NuReDrain project this autumn
Three more newsletters will be published in September and November 2020 and after our project ends in early 2021. If you would like to receive issues directly, please email our Project Coordinator, Annabel Hanson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you enjoying reading our latest news!