Stronghouse - Warmest Seasonal Greetings
Despite the Corona rollercoaster and the frustration of another year of online meetings, Stronghouse has progressed with measurable success. We look forward to continuing our work in the new year, supporting individual homeowners on their energy renovation journey.
7 Tips for energy efficiency
Keeping with the seasonal theme, Christmas traditionally means hiked-up electricity and heating bills as a result of all those extra lights and cosy days indoors. Here are some quick and easy energy-efficiency tips to consider - for the benefit of your pocket and the environment:
- Replace old incandescent lights with LED
- Buy a smart plug to automate lights
- Cut consumption with smart tech control app
- Throw on a sweater, turn down the thermostat
- Light extra candles
- Switch off ALL appliances not in use
- Downsize on energy-slurping decorations
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!