Shared Mobility Rocks 2022
Shared Mobility Rocks 2022 will be about connecting different vibes about innovations in the field of shared mobility, mobihubs, integrations in housing development and many more! We will mix these different sounds together into one rocking soundtrack!
After two Belgian and an international online edition, we are moving our stage to Bremen. The City has a rocking reputation within the field of shared mobility since they were the first city with a Car-Sharing Action Plan, the creator of the mobihub and leading partner of the SHARE-North project.
On May 24, we'll host a networking evening with the SHARE-North consortium. Book your seat via the button below, otherwise you'll miss the boat (literally!).
Registration is now open and there's a draft programme online too: www.shared-mobility.rocks
Session topics include:
- The Mobility Hubs session (English)
- Creating Transport Policies that Rock: Shared Mobility Action Plans and SUMPS (English)
- Avoiding the Highway to Hell: (Shared) Mobility Management for Businesses and Employees (English)
- Creating Shared Mobility Buzz among different Stakeholders (English)
- Shared Mobility Künstler finden, die nach den Regeln spielen: Den richtigen Rechtsrahmen für geteilte Mobilität schaffen und nutzen (Deutsch)
- Mobilitätsstationen für jede Lage - vom Dorf bis zur Großmetropole (Deutsch)