Register here for the “SCORE: Open Source for Public Services” Conference on June 8 2022, in collaboration with OASC
Join us for a day of engaging workshops and sessions on solutions, outcomes, and visions that the partner cities and universities have come across during the SCORE project, on the 8th of June 2022 at Tolhuistuin - IJpromenade 2, 1031 KT Amsterdam, Netherlands, as well as online.
This conference aims to bring together the SCORE and OASC community, as well as any other interested parties, in a hybrid event format in Amsterdam, Netherlands, and online worldwide.
The SCORE partners are working together to improve efficiency and quality of public service delivery based on smart, open data driven solutions. Join us for an engaging day focusing on the latest findings within such services and topics - i.e. traffic flow, pollution, drainage, flooding through the use of digital twins, dashboards, registries and more - as we wrap up the SCORE project.
Register here for free!
The Programme June 8th, 2022 (to be updated with speakers):
- 09:30 - 10:00 Opening and Keynote presentations
- 10:00 - 11:00 The potential of open source for improved public service delivery
- 11:00 - 11:30 Break
- 11:30 - 12:00 Solution ignite talks
- 12:00 - 13:00 Lunch break
- 13:00 - 14:00 From chaos to clarity: organisational, technical and transnational lessons
- 14:00 - 15:00 Parallel workshops: The importance of citizens within Smart Cities
- Increasing transparency of governments working with Internet of Thing and Artificial Intelligence
- Engaging citizens with participatory and citizen science approaches for data collection
- 15:00 - 15:30 Break
- 15:30 - 16:00 Launch of the Smart City Air quality Network (SCAN)
- 16:00 - 16.30 Closing: Where do we come from and where are we going?
The Programme can also be found here