11.21.2018: Meet the Buyer event - Vopak
Innovation and needs of our buyer
Royal Vopak is the world’s leading independent tank storage company. They operate a global network of terminals located at strategic locations along major trade routes. With a history of over 400 years, and a strong focus on sustainability, Vopak ensures safe, efficient and clean storage and handling of bulk liquid products and gases.
Vopak is looking for solutions in the following three fields:
- Sensors: operational data, Internet of things solutions, sensoring at a distance for valves and pumps.
- Data platforms and applications: to increase operational efficiency (for example to calculate optimum between temperature and viscosity).
- Energy management systems (industrial scale).
- Emission control solutions (e.g. measuring of emissions or the type of gas).
- Energy storage: hydrogen flow batteries
- Waste heat: technology to capture, store or reuse waste heat
- Waste gasses: capture of polluting gasses, CO2 capture and usage
- Waste water: smart sensors to measure water pollution
See the buyer profile for more information.
How to participate?
The Meet the Buyer event is invite only. Start-ups and scale-ups are subject to certain criteria as well as a review process in order to qualify. Matched companies will have one-to-one meetings with Vopak.
To indicate your interest and to register, please contact Tara van de Lagemaat by sending an email to email@example.com or contact your regional SCALE-UP partner.