Meet the Buyer - First Base
Meet the Buyer events offer interesting opportunities for your company to get in touch with the leading enterprises in a variety of business sectors. The event is invite-only and will give you the chance to have an individual one-to-one meeting with key decision makers. Join the event, establish valuable collaborations, pitch your products and services, and discuss business partnerships that can fast-forward your company's growth.
Deadline for applications: 26/04/2021
Online meetings between successful applicants and the First Base team: 06/05/2021
What are they looking for?
First Base is working with local stakeholders to develop plans for a modern mixed-use quarter near
Cambridge station. Devonshire gardens comprise workspace, Build-to-Rent apartments, and leisure
and community spaces set around new public gardens. While providing high-quality public realm for
the community, the mixed-use scheme will also hold strong environmental and sustainable
credentials which seamlessly align with their investment values.
First base is looking for innovative solutions, technologies, and products for this new development in
the following areas:
- Building-integrated PV solutions
- Latest, efficient, rooftop systems
- Latest novel technologies for PV in terms of power, flexibility and efficiency (PV film, glass, etc.)
- Solutions to transfer PV into EV charging and other sustainable/community-focused amenities
- Air quality solutions (indoors & outdoors)
- Innovative technologies in indoor air filtration systems that promote clean air, fighting viruses,etc
- Air purity techniques to fight pollution and improve health and wellbeing
- Air quality monitoring (outdoor)
- Future Mobility / EV charging solutions / hydrogen
- Heating / energy efficiency/ storage & balancing / phase change materials
- Water reuse & efficiency / SuDS (Sustainable Drainage Systems)
How can you apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Camila Vila-Echague by sending an email to
email@example.com, briefly outlining the interest of your company in the Buyer's
You should include:
- a summary of why your product/solution or service meets the buyers' needs
- a link to your website
- your contact details
You can also contact your regional SCALE-UP partner.