Virtual study trips on smart sensor technology in Europe
22 September 2020 - Published by Hein BraaksmaS3FOOD, the European cooperation in digital innovation in agrifood, organizes several study trips in the coming weeks. Virtual, to inspiring companies and hotspots in the field of smart sensor technology in Europe.
Are you an entrepreneur and would you like to know how data and high-tech can make your business operations smarter? Join us on a trip and expand your knowledge and network:
- Sep 23: Smart Technology for food - Germany
- Oct 13th: Photonic technologies and digital twins - France
- Oct 19: Food goes digital - Greece
- Oct 22nd: Pitch your technology - Uvesa - Spain
- Oct 29th: Pitch your technology- General Mills - Spanpje
For registration or more information about these and other events go to the website of S3FOOD: http://s3food.eu/event-calendar/
S3Food is an initiative of 13 cluster organizations in agrifood and high-tech from 8 different countries in Europe. This cooperation is made possible by the European Union (Horizon 2020). AgriFood Capital BV is involved in the development and implementation of the voucher schemes for research, validation and implementation of smart sensor technologies.