REFRAME network convention in Wesermarsch County in January 2020
The event informed the participants in the form of expert presentations, gave them the opportunity to establish contacts with producers, customers and other interested parties of the agricultural and food industry, and to engage them in active communication in two small groups. The organizers were pleased about the great interest in the topic, so that a total of 60 participants from various organizations along the food supply chain could be welcomed. Now we have to use the energy of the participants and continue to work on the identified relevant topics for our region.
- Support canteens to use regional products
- the promotion of educational processes in kindergartens and schools
- Strengthening producers/processors, possibly through amalgamation of producers
- Further networking between producers and customers and increase transparency alongside the food supply chain
- develop sustainable logistics solutions
- Include politics and connect them with the public administration and economy
In the following months, further events are planned within the context of the EU-funded Interreg project "REFRAME" on the topics mentioned.