For five years, thirteen committed partners from Belgium, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and Sweden have been working together to create better conditions for food related SMEs, social enterprises and initiatives through the REFRAME project.
In our online Final Conference on 25 March 2021, we have shared some of our successes and gave some recommendations for a more sustainable food production and for shortening the food supply chain. Read more>>
In our Online Resource Centre, you can find the best practices of our project.
By sharing knowledge and best practices we hope to achieve the six following project objectives:
- New skills for food related SME's and other stakeholders within a regional food frame
- Regional organization in a cooperative structure
- Policy decision taking on urban food policies and intentions
- Business innovation through smart specialization
- Create data and understanding of current supply and demand
- Regional food for environment, climate and health
REFRAME is a project co-funded by the North Sea Region Programme 2014 - 2020 and involves five different countries in the North Sea Region (Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands).
Latest Project News
In a 4-week testcase during April and May 2021, Inagro in cooperation with a dairy farm from Diksmuide, measured the influence of packaging on the sal…Read more
A program was implemented during 2018/2019 to help food related small companies in West Sweden to strengthen their market communication and increase t…Read more