Protect and Prosper Workshops: the Wash and North Norfolk
The free workshop will provide you with:
• The guidance of a professional, experienced business facilitator to encourage creative discussion and B2B collaboration;
• The chance to meet like-minded SMEs;
• Trend fact sheets and resources;
• A take away analysis of the recent AONB business survey – including local trends and feedback;
• Up to two more facilitated workshops for those who want to develop their ideas and to help enable further B2B collaboration;
• Thought-provoking case studies and examples;
• Information resources from our UNESCO World Heritage site project partners;
• Access to specialists on the local natural landscape - enabling you to ask questions about this special area;
• Refreshments and a light lunch.
The aim of the workshop is for local SMEs to be given the space and resources to innovate new and expand existing products which place nature at their core.
The main aims of the PROWAD-LINK project are ‘Protect and Prosper’: ensuring that the beautiful natural environment which makes the Wash and North Norfolk coast special continues to be protected whilst also enabling economic opportunities and prosperity to local people and businesses who have made the area their home. When both business and nature benefit from one another this is referred to as a Nature Business Benefit Cycle (NBBC).
The aim of the business workshops is to provide local SMEs with the consumer trend data behind this growing demand and to facilitate discussion, collaboration and momentum behind the creation of local NBBC themed products.
SMEs from across the Wash and Norfolk coast geographical area are warmly invited to attend. Visit West Norfolk is kindly providing refreshments for the event and a light lunch will also be provided.