Discover the NuReDrain filter systems for nutrient removal at our Hanover Workshop
09:30 – 10:00: Registration and coffee
10:00 – 11:00: Introduction to the NuReDrain project: goals and results by Charlotte Boeckaert, project coördiinator - Vlakwa/VITO
11:00 – 11:30: Nutrient removal modelling: from a single filter to an entire catchment by Andreas Bauwe - Rostock University
11:30 – 12:00: Valorisation of P-saturated filter materials by Els Pauwels – PCS Ornamental Research and Nico Lambert - KU Leuven
12:00 – 13:00: Lunch
13:00 – 17:00: NuReDrain market
Visit different stands and get informed about several filter materials and technologies to remove N and/or P.
- Stand 1: Moving Bed BioReactor for arable fields (N-removal) - KUL
- Stand 2: Constructed wetlands (N-removal) – AU + Inagro
- Stand 3: Mobile constructed wetland (N-removal) – OOWV
- Stand 4: ZVI filter (N- and P-removal) – CPHU
- Stand 5: Nutrient filters for greenhouse effluent (N- and P-removal) – PCS
- Stand 6: Filterbox (P-removal) - UG
- Stand 7: Dual P filter (P-removal) - AU
- Stand 8: Inline drainage filter (P-removal) - LWK
- Stand 9: Surface water filter (P-removal) – De Watergroep
- Stand 10: P filter materials and recovery - VITO
The event will be organized at the Chamber of Agriculture in Hanover, Germany.
The venue address is:
Landwirtschaftskammer Niedersachsen Standort Hannover
30159 Hannover (DE)
Attendance to the NuReDrain Workshop is free. However, registration is mandatory. The event will be in English.