The Next Living Lab Event: A Roadmap to Climate Neutral Construction in Malmö
On the 10th of December 2020, this online match-making event will bring together companies (buyers as well as suppliers) from across Northern Europe and represents a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. The challenge owners, Skanska and Ikano Bostad, are looking for innovative companies, ideas, technologies and methodologies within the specified challenge areas. Participate to get in direct contact with the project developers and pitch your innovative solutions during targeted one-on-one B2B meetings. The meetings will take place online, in individual 1:1 digital meeting rooms. Register here by creating a profile that describes your interests, areas of expertise and start exploring the other registered participants profiles in the search for new business partnerships and meetings.
Challenge Nr. 1 - Skanska
- Calculating & Monitoring Carbon Impact
- Smart & Sustainable Materials
- Water Management
Read more about the challenge here.
Challenge Nr. 2 - Ikano Bostad
-Building-Integrated Solar Solutions
-Low-Carbon Facade Materials and Solutions
-Low-Carbon Roof Materials and Solutions
These challenge areas are only stated as examples. If you feel that your solution would be relevant, please sign up, create a profile, and you might be selected to participate in a 1:1 online meeting.
- As purchaser - find qualified European suppliers during effective 1:1 meetings
- As market/sales manager - find new European customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this online event?
- Showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled online 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your participation a success
- Meet new partners and customers
- Discover new products & services
- Prepare purchases or projects
- Meet new suppliers
- Get information about latest's trends regarding sustainable construction