Living Lab Event - Hoogeveen & Alkmaar (N)
LIVING LAB EVENT: 12th - 13th of September 2019!
The Fueling the Future with Renewable Gases event offers a unique opportunity to initiate and establish new international collaborations in the fields of hydrogen, fuel cells, electrolysis, gasification, smart grids, innovative mobility, compression and energy storage solutions. Read more about B2B matching events.
Organizing partners Energy Valley, the Development Agency NHN, the Northern Connections project partners and the Enterprise Europe Network bring together business, research and government who are active in, and dealing with the challenges related to renewable gases in the energy transition. Participants from multiple European countries will be present. Get the invitation here.
- The Living Lab Hoogeveen: aims to deliver a (techno-economic) blueprint and corresponding technologies for the heat supply of 80 houses in Nijstad-Oost on 100% hydrogen (H2), based on operating with a hydrogen central heating boiler.
- The Living Lab Alkmaar: aims to develop and market innovations in the chain of biomass gasification and to develop a blueprint for liquefied hydrogen in the transport sector, from production to end user.
Participate to get in direct contact with the project developers of both Living Labs and pitch your innovative solutions during the workshops or in one-on-one B2B meetings. Read more about the innovation challenges.
The matchmaking event offers you:
- The opportunity to initiate new partnerships with international companies, research institutions and governmental authorities active on the theme of renewable gases (biogas, green gas, hydrogen, gasification)
- To get involved with innovative project developments
- Meet international experts in your field of interest
Interested in participating? Click here for contact information.
Presentations from the event:
Keynote speaker Prof. dr. Catrinus Jepma - Fueling the Future with Renewable Gases.pdf
Living Lab Hoogeveen -challenges for a techno-economic blueprint for a Hydrogen heat supply.pdf
Living Lab Alkmaar Energy Innovation Park developments on gasification technology and liquefied hydrogen.pdf
Workshop Living Lab Alkmaar Challenges on biomass and gasification technology.pdf
Workshop Living Lab Alkmaar Challenges for the production and application of liquefied hydrogen - part 1.pdf
Workshop Living Lab Alkmaar Challenges for the production and application of liquefied hydrogen.pdf