When you register, you can choose from thematic breakout sessions covering the six themes listed below. Participation is limited to maximum 45 in each session and seats are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
The breakout sessions are the final part of the stakeholder consultations for the North Sea Region Programme 2021-2027.
- Workshop 1 and 2: Energy and low carbon/ circular economy
- Workshop 3 and 4: Climate change adaptation
- Workshop 5: Maritime development
- Workshop 6: Sustainable transport
- Workshop 7: Smart Regions
- Workshop 8: North Sea Region project Administration
Note: Due to high interest in sessions 1 and 2, two parallel sessions are organised for each of these themes.
Each session will begin with a short update on North Sea Region perspectives on the session's theme, including which topics it may cover in the future programme. Next, you will have the chance to engage in discussions:
- Together with you, we will move a step further and identify additional topics and sub-topics that might belong under the theme.
- Based upon this list of topics we will facilitate a discussion on what kind of projects and actions could be envisaged in the new programme.
- Last but not least, we would like to learn from you which target groups are most relevant for the topics at hand.
We are looking very much forward to your inputs and the discussions!