Are you up to the Challenge?
Why and when to join?
We want your ideas about inland waterway transportation. Register today and join the #IWTS 2.0 – Innovation Challenge.
- Show your ability to find innovative solutions for inland transportation
- Activate your creativity.
- Hone your abilities in project development.
- Refine your presentation skills.
- Network with industry leaders and build your career in maritime logistics.
Time & Place
8th October 2020, 09.00 – 16.00 hrs
T.I.M.E Port II,Barckhausenstraße
What are our terms and conditions?
Terms and Conditions
Your contribution to the Challenge should include:
- a Statement of Motivation
- a Company/Team profile, including the identification of your association to a university or organisation of higher education.
- and course an appropriate documentation of your idea.
Deadline for Contributions is the 31st August 2020. The contest is open to students enrolled at universities in the European Union.
Contributions might be in the form of pdfs, mp4, apps etc. They should answer one of the questions set out above in a clear and informative manner. All contributions will be subject to a jury of industry experts. We expect selected groups to present their findings to a public audience.
The #IWTS 2.0 – Innovation Challenge will be a public conference under the heading of the #IWTS 2.0-project co-funded by the European Union and organized by bremenports GmbH & Co. KG. We will reserve the right to reject contributions.