The cluster organization Offshoreenergy.dk
Offshoreenergy.dk is the national cluster organization and innovation network for companies, organizations and knowledge institutions in the offshore energy sector in Denmark. Offshoreenergy.dk is a national cluster for the entire Danish offshore industry. The secretariat is located at the port of Esbjerg.
Offshoreenergy.dk's main objective is to maintain and develop a Danish, world-class offshore cluster.
The purpose is to contribute to the development and growth of the members of the cluster through work on innovation, knowledge sharing, cost effectiveness and internationalization.
As a cluster organization and innovation network, Offshoreenergy.dk's is:
- a platform for offshore partnerships and projects with emphasis on innovation and development of new technological cost-optimal solutions
- a broker and contributor to knowledge sharing between established companies, start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), research and knowledge institutions, investors, GTSs, advisors and public actors
- helping our member companies – particularly the cluster SMEs – in strengthening their international capabilities.
- reinforcing and substantiating synergy between oil, gas and wind
- develops and collaborates with local, regional and international offshore hubs
- ensuring cooperation with clusters in other business areas to cultivate new emerging cross-sectoral growth areas for the benefit of the Danish offshore industry.
- organizing B2B matchmaking events and major conferences focusing on offshore innovation
Offshoreenergy.dk is an EU-certified, non-political and independent cluster organization with approx. 240 members. Please find a more detailed description of all Offshoreenergy.dk projects here.