International B2B Matchmaking Event for Offshore Wind Energy Experts
ew to the conference this year is the B2B Matchmaking Event, jointly organized by the Inn2POWER project partners and the Enterprise Europe Network, bringing together companies of the offshore wind industry (buyers as well as suppliers) from many European countries. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. On May 15 business representatives as well as delegates from universities, research institutes and politics will talk to each other in 20 minutes pre-arranged meetings to present business opportunities, to explore new projects and to set up new partnerships.The
The matchmaking event offers:
- An event focusing especially on international partnering of companies in the wind energy sector
- Possibilities for industry-specific exchange with international experts
- An organized matchmaking during the conference
- Professional assistance on the spot and during the post-phase of the event
- Direct contacts to the Inn2POWER project and its wind energy business database
Inn2POWER Matchmaking can be attended free of charge and participation at WINDFORCE 2018 is no obligation - but highly recommended to deepen the contacts made.
Register at: https://inn2powerbremerhaven.b2match.io
To attend the WINDFORCE 2018 you need to register separately at the official conference website.