Inn2POWER is an Interreg North Sea Region project.
- Project duration: October 2016 – April 2023
- Project budget: 6.423.160 euro (ERDF Contribution: 3.211.579 euro)
The aim of our project is to expand the capacity for innovation and to improve access to the offshore wind industry and green hydrogen for SMEs by connecting offshore wind and green hydrogen businesses in the North Sea Region.
We want to strengthen the North Sea Regions by:
- Supporting SMEs to collaborate and enter new markets throught our Company Directory, focusing on Offshore Wind and Green Hydrogen;
- Granting easy access to test and demonstration facilities;
- Improving knowledge, skills and availability of qualified staff.
Inn2POWER is a project that combines the forces of 9 partners in 4 countries of the North Sea region: