Register now for the IMMERSE Final Conference in Antwerp 23-24 March!
IMMERSE is hosting its final conference on 23-24 March of 2022, in-person in the beautiful city of Antwerp, Belgium.
What's in store?
- IMMERSE philosophy and key achievements
- IMMERSE "Marketplace of Solutions"
- Introduction to estuarine environments + environmental and societal challenges
- What is needed to ensure good estuary management - and how does policy contribute to sustainable estuaries?
- Breakout sessions on technical subjects related to estuary pressures
- Site visit to the downstream Scheldt
- For the event we will be following the rules set by the Belgian government for events. An outline of these measures can be found here: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/
- Travelling to Belgium from a red zone is not a problem if you are fully vaccinated (no additional testing required). More information about travelling to Belgium can be found here: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/travels/#NotBelgium
- Attendees will need to fill in a passenger locator form (https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/plf/) when staying more than 48h in Belgium or if travelling by air or sea.
- Guidelines for public events can be found here. Guidelines for hospitality can be found here.
We invite all North Sea Region estuary stakeholders to experience the IMMERSE results and ask them to join us in finding solutions for common estuarine pressures.