HyTrEc2 Final Workshop - Groningen Airport EeldeIn October 2016, the Interreg North Sea Region HyTrEc project was launched to work with partners on the 'green transport economy'. Six years later, the project is coming to a close, concluding with a final local event on the 1st of June in Groningen, NL.
The HyTrEc2 event will serve as a workshop in which we will look back on results and learning points, but also look ahead together. This session will be followed by the festive unveiling of the hydrogen-powered Ground Power Unit at Eelde Airport. All HyTrEC2 project partners are cordially invited.
On the agenda are presentations by Holthausen Clean Technology, Municipality of Groningen, Alfa College, University of Groningen, Groningen Airport Eelde/NXT airport.
We will discuss the retrofit, practical experiences with hydrogen, research findings (economic & environmental impact), education and next steps.
Some practical matters
- Detail agenda is attached. Time 1:00 - 3:30 pm. Walk-in from 12.30 hrs.
- Location: new fire station at Groningen Airport Eelde. Parking instructions attached. (P4)
- Groningen Airport Eelde summer drinks afterwards (optional)
- We expect some English-speaking guests, therefore English will be the official language. We might switch to Dutch occasionally.
- Colleagues of your organisation who would like to join us are welcome.
On the agenda are presentations by Holthausen Clean Technology, Groningen Municipality, Alfa College, Groningen University and Groningen Airport Eelde/NXT airport.
To be discussed is the H-GPU retrofit, practical experiences with hydrogen, research results (economic & environmental impact), education and next steps.