Dedicated output website of the GEANS project
29 November 2023 - Published by Nele JacobsGEANS partners developed an output website at the end of the project. It provides an easy-to-use overview of the available GEANS products in a well-organised way.
Visit the website at https://www.geans.eu/ and explore
- GEANS papers, pilot reports, presentations, posters, fact sheets & stories and videos under the outreach tab
- More information and the link to our reference library is available here
- All protocols can be accessed via the Protocols page
- The decision support tool aims to guide you towards the best suited DNA-based methodology for your specific monitoring goal and as such links the information arising from the different GEANS pilot studies and other work packages.
- Metadata on the pilots and a FAQ section is available as well.