Flooding problems in Sweden
This survey indicated:
1. A majority of the Swedish municipalities consider themselves having flooding problems.
2. The problems are evenly divided between fluvial and pluvial factors.
3. Rain is the most common cause of flooding problems.
4. The measures used to solve the problems consist of dredging, ponds, pumps and drainage.
5. A majority of the Swedish municipalities do not consider themselves having the resources needed to solve the problems.
6. The municipalities need resource enhancements in terms of funding, skills and personnel.
7. The municipalities consider that either themselves or the national state should have the main responsibility for solving flood problems
Read the survey here. (In Swedish)