Learn more about sustainable asset managementFAIR develops instruments for long-term planning and adaptive design of assets, such as dykes, sluices, dams, flood gates and pumping stations across the NSR. Are you a flood protection asset owner or otherwise interested? Please visit our online learning management platform to further develop your skills.
The learning management platform contains intermediate research outcomes, e.g. methods and tools, and lessons learned. Simple “how to” descriptions will accompany the methods and tools. This will help you to develop skills that are needed for successful asset management.
Visit the Learning Platform
- Report #3: 2 Initiation of new research
- report# 3 WP 6 From Stakeholders to Shareholders
- report#3 WP 4 Source-pathway-receptor framework: a structured approach to system understanding
- report#3 WP4 source-pathway-receptor Hamburg #1
- report#3 WP 4Source-pathway-receptor Hamburg#2
- report#3 WP 4introduction pilot Helsingborg
- report#3 WP 4 Source-pathway-receptor analysis KIJK-HIJK Rotterdam pilot
- report#3 WP4 source-pathway-receptor pilot Middelkerke
- report#3 WP 4 progress pilot Hamburg
- report#3 WP 4 progress pilot Climate adaptation central Helsingborg
- report#3 WP4 progress pilot HIJK
- report#3 WP4 progress pilot Ribe DCA
- report#3 WP4 progress pilot Ribe Esbjerg