DecomTools: Workshop in Haugesund, April
While processes for decommissioning onshore wind parks are well known, the experience with offshore wind parks is limited.
The aim of the workshop is to help enterprises, public administrations, and others to pool their expertise, share their experience and cooperate to develop realistic solutions to problems shared by organizations across the North Sea Region.
Attending the workshop is free of charge.
- 09.30 Registration and coffee
- 10.00 Welcome to Høgskulen på Vestlandet
- 10.15 Presentation of the DECOM TOOLS project
- 11.00 Presentation of questions and problems to be
- x discussed, both related to market opportunities
- x and technical/operational issues
- 11.30 Lunch
- 12.15 Discussions in groups
- 13.30 Presentation in plenum and further discussion
- Ix in plenum
- 14.30 Summing up the further actions