X-mas Inspirational meeting: looking into the future megatrends
Partners from the CORA, COM3 & CUPIDO projects met for a X-mas Inspirational meeting. It was great to see all once again this year, keep up the good cooperation spirit and exchange X-mas greeting. We listened to an inspirational intervention by Mr Mats Lewan, a speaker on technology, future and society. Mats spoke about the megatrends of the future based on vigilant observation of now. We had many questions after the intervention. How would you answer to these questions:
- What are the risks of fake news or deliberate mischievous creating unstoppable actions by AI?
- How do you see the future of the Labour market?
- How do you see demographic change in relation to the megatrends? A special challenge?
- How do you see the role of governments (at European, federal, regional level) to make sure that all regions/sectors profit at most from these future trends?
- Do you think smaller countries have an advantage or disadvantage in the megatrends?
- What do we have to teach our children?
- Some of the mega trends also entail new vulnerabilities. What do you think will happen in the area of data security and privacy?
- What does it mean to be more human?
- What about the future of trains?
- Some say, humans never change. And will not. Would you agree?