Green urban growth or degrowth: circular economy, the guiding star for the city of the future
Wednesday, the 8.06.2022 from 13h to14h - University of Lund, Campus Helsingborg – Green urban growth or degrowth : circular economy, the guiding star for the city of the future
Open conference, organised at the Campus Helsingborg of the Lund university within the framework of the H22 city expo.
The following speakers will share their experiences they have gathered within the interreg VB North Sea project CIRC NSR project, :
- Hervé Corvellec, professor business administration at the Campus Helsingborg, university of Lund
- Christina Zoric Persson, strategic advisor, Helsingborg Stad
- Eva Stål, project leader , NSR
The lecture is open for students and the public and will discuss what is needed for the industry to be able to change and grow responsible.
How can a cohesive, sustainable and resilient economy take shape? What can we expect from the productivity and growth of the economy during a shift in a fairer direction?
The conference is a physical event and will be organized in Swedish.
The conference is part of a larger research event Our Future City, that is organised by the University of Lund, Campus Helsingborg within the framework of the H22 expo from the 7th till the 10th of June 2022.
Over the course of one week, researchers have the opportunity to organise interdisciplinary seminars, debates and workshops for the general public concerning the city of the future. The following items are considered:
- 7.06.2022 : Citizen participation and resistance
- 8.06.2022 : Green urban growth or degrowth
- 9.06.2022: Urgent urban challenges
- 10.06.2022: Urban development and decay