How to write news for the webspaceRegular news on our web space creates traffic. That’s why we would like to invite you to send us interesting news stories about your pilots. Do you think it’s difficult to write these stories? Let me tell you something: it’s actually not that hard! It does take practice though and not everyone will be an expert. But the following tip will get you started to create effective news items without too much effort.
The Five "W"s and the "H"
This is the basic content of all news:
Good news items provide answers to these 5 questions. Print them well in your head so that they become second nature.
For example, look at the article about the NSR video competition, in which the following questions were answered:
- What did the project have to do to qualify for the prize?
- Who won the prize? Who has received the prize?
- Why did this project win the prize? What did the competition involve?
- Where was the award ceremony?
- When was the award ceremony?
- How was this project chosen as the winner?