Publications & further reading
- Holland, J.M. et al. (2022) The BEESPOKE project: increasing wild pollinators and crop pollination. IOBC/wprs Bulletin Vol. 156, Landscape Management for Functional Biodiversity, pp. 51-55.
- Fountain, M.T. (2022) Impacts of Wildflower Interventions on Beneficial Insects in Fruit Crops - A Review. Insects 2022, 13, 304
- Nichols, R.N., Holland, J.M. & Goulson, D. (2022) A novel farmland wildflower seed mix attracts a greater abundance and richness of pollinating insects than standard mixes. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 1–15
- Press Release - Following insect footprints to improve crop resilience and monitor pollinator biodiversity
- Assessing flower-visiting arthropod diversity in apple orchards through metabarcoding of environmental DNA from flowers and visual census