Guides, evalution tools & other publications
Here you can find BEESPOKE's publications and helpful guides to provide assistance for your own efforts to support pollinators, for example you can learn how to establish your own wild flower areas or how to conduct your a pollinator survey.
You can also have a look at our video tutorials on our Youtube channel!
- Establishing Perennial Wildflowers Leaflet - revised June 2022
- Establishing Perennial Wildflowers Leaflets (DUTCH)
- Solitary Bees of the UK - Booklet (high resolution)
- Solitary Bees of the UK - Booklet (low resolution)
- Nature Based Solutions - A guide to management and benefits of farmland habitats
- Nature Based Solutions - A guide to management and benefits of farmland habitats (PDF)
- Fountain, M.T. Impacts of Wildflower Interventions on Beneficial Insects in Fruit Crops - A Review. Insects 2022, 13, 304
Work of the Gent University:
The SLU Evaluation Toolbox:
Reports & training materials:
- Report #2: 3 Training materials for measuring pollinators and pollination
- Report #3: 5 Development of validated pollination maps for the NSR
- Report #3: 2 Development and evaluation of protocols for measuring pollinators and pollination.
- Report #3: 3 Training materials for measuring pollinators and pollination
- Report #4: 3 External dissemination and promotion material