AVATAR - Newsletter 4 - January 2023
The AVATAR project aims to tackle challenges of city freight distribution by developing, testing and assessing adequate technologies and business models for urban highly autonomous zero-emission Inland waterway transport (IWT) solutions.
In this newsletter, information is included about:
- The new AVATAR vessel under construction!
- Study visit of DHL's solar boat parcel delivery service in Berlin, Germany
- Second AVATAR demonstration at TU Delft
- AVATAR partners up with Smart Shipping Event 2022 in the Netherlands
- SEAFAR & E. Van Wingen receive honours
- First AVATAR demonstration event at TU Delft
- AVATAR at iSCSS conference
- Project partner workshop in Ghent
- Milestone! Succesful deployment of the Maverick
- AVATAR project presented in INTERREG NSR video
- Test Green Wave in Ghent
- Short news (events and magazines)
- AVATAR at North Sea Conference in Bruges
- Water Cargo Barge - Feasibility study on urban waterway logistics in Hamburg published
- Get to know the project partners. TUD and UWL
You can download the newsletter via this link.
The AVATAR project consortium is publishing newsletters at regular intervals. The main events, results, progress made and general topics relating to the project will be addressed. All newsletters will be published under this section.
If you want to be included in the AVATAR subscription list, please send an e-mail to email@example.com