AVATAR - Newsletter 3 - May 2022
The AVATAR project aims to tackle challenges of city freight distribution by developing, testing and assessing adequate technologies and business models for urban highly autonomous zero-emission Inland waterway transport (IWT) solutions.
In this newsletter, information is included about:
- Multimodal Urban Days Ghent
- AVATAR @ IAME '21 Conference in Rotterdam
- Energy use case - E. Van Wingen (YouTube)
- AVATAR meets ZAWAS
- Interview Rotterdam Maritime Capital
- Masterclass Rotterdam Maritime Capital
- Use Case Ghent in magazine INFORMEEL (Province of East Flanders)
- Milestone! New hull arrived in Ghent
- AVATAR in market review CCNR and EC
- Presentation at DeConTrans Conference
- Participation at project "Lerende Euregio Scheldemond"
- ZIA German property federation
- E. Van Wingen @ Hydrogen Technology Day
- Focus: on - Last mile on the water (AVATAR conference 4 May 2022)
- Get to know the project partners. SSPA and KU Leuven
You can download the newsletter via this link.
The AVATAR project consortium is publishing newsletters at regular intervals about three to four times a year. The main events, results, progress made and general topics relating to the project will be addressed. All newsletters will be published under this section.
If you want to be included in the AVATAR subscription list, please send an e-mail to email@example.com