AVATAR - Newsletter 2 - November 2021
The AVATAR project aims to tackle challenges of city freight distribution by developing, testing and assessing adequate technologies and business models for urban autonomous zero-emission Inland waterway transport (IWT) solutions.
In the second AVATAR newsletter, information is included about:
- AVATAR welcomes 3 new project partners
- AVATAR to USA – Presentation for Texas Smart Cities Consortium
- OHB and E. Van Wingen visit the Green Wave vessel
- Participation @ ITS World Congress Hamburg
- AVATAR 4th online partner meeting
- AVATAR aligns with students of Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet
- AVATAR – The e-Maritime Integrated Reference Platform (eMIR)
- Interview LIHH in DVZ Deutsche Verkehrs Zeitung
- AVATAR and WaCaBa online workshop
- Get to know the project partners. This time: POM Oost-Vlaanderen
You can download the newsletter via this link.
The AVATAR project consortium is publishing newsletters at regular intervals about three to four times a year. The main events, results, progress made and general topics relating to the project will be addressed. All newsletters will be published under this section.
If you want to be included in the AVATAR subscription list, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org