Welcome to SEEV4-City's webspace! SEEV4-City is an Interreg project co-funded by the North Sea Region Programme 2014 - 2020.
The core of the SEEV4-City project is making a huge step forward in green city development by a smart combination of electric vehicles, renewable energy sources and ICT solutions.
- An increase in energy autonomy
- An increase of ultra-low emission kilometres
- Avoiding extra investments to make existing electrical grids compatible with an increase in electro mobility and local energy production
- Bram Rotthier (KU Leuven) will present his paper "Is the speed pedelec the light electric vehicle that will achieve a modal shift?" on the World Light Electric Vehicle Summit (22 to 23 November, Rotterdam).
- Several SEEV4-City pilots were presented during the EVS30 conference, that took place in Stuttgart from 9 to 11 October 2017.
- Bram Rotthier (KU Leuven) is co-presenter on a lecture series of Volta in all Flemish provinces, on the topics of electric vehicle charging, related challenges and the SEEV4-City project. The presentations are planned on:
- 27nd September in Geel
- 29nd September in Brussels
- 12th October in Hasselt
- 18nd October in Sint-Denijs-Westrem
- 25th October in Kortrijk
- 8th November in Boom
- New report on our pilot in the Dutch capital: Towards emission free traffic in Amsterdam
- Sebastien Lefebvre from the Belgian pilot in Kortrijk explains in "Het Nieuwsblad" (in Dutch) that the city is aiming to be energy neutral in 15 years and how SEEV4-City is supporting them in this.