Like! The Innovation ProjectWelcome to Like!'s webspace. Like! is a project co-funded by the North Sea Region Programme 2014 - 2020. Project LIKE! is building a local digital innovation culture.
- 5 countries & 10 partners in the North Sea Region work together on innovative solutions for public service delivery with the use of data
- We will co-create smarter services through 9 transnational pilots
- Local governments, citizens, universities and SME's will work together in this project
- Focuses on the development of hard & soft skills to make it easier to deliver innovative services. We collect all our findings in an international knowledge hub.
- Focuses on developing new ways of working with citizens and service users to use data and information to complement efforts to co-design better services.
- Focuses on developing new ways of using information to understand how cities and communities are working and changing. This will include visualising data on dashboards.
- Our project partners are: Aalborg Commune (DK); Angus Council (UK); Drenthe Province (NL); Groningen City (NL); Groningen University (NL); Roeselare City (BE); Rotterdam (NL); Suffolk County (UK); Vechta Stadt (DE) and Vechta Univerity (DE).
A newsletter is published periodically. For subscription please email email@example.com.
You’re welcome to follow us:
Like! will sigificantly enhance the capacity of the public sector to facilitate and deliver innovation and result in the development of a wide range of services with innovative solutions for improved public service delivery. Local governments, citizens, universities and SMEs will come together to co-create smarter, more efficient and more innovative services through 9 transnational pilots that cover 3 core themes.
- Like! will create a Local Digital Innovation Culture across the NSR, giving authorities & practitioners new skills and knowledge to deliver innovative services, to develop new ways to engage with communities, and to build more inclusive services.
- These skills will be used by local and transnational innovation teams to deliver new and innovative Smart Services in the NSR that use information more efficiently, that communicate using appropriate channels and content, and which help governments move from delivering generic to truly local services that meet real community needs.
- These Smart Services will underpin activities to create a Digital DNA for the City/Neighbourhood, where a transnational 'digital dashboards' will be developed by authorithies to turn data into information that will be used by citizens, policymakers, SME's and researchers to understand how cities and neighbourhoods are working. This will be complemented by work on integrating information from IoT sensors and complement work to enable the use of local data and information for local services.