Welcome to Like!'s webspace. Like! is a project co-funded by the North Sea Region Programme 2014 - 2020.
Project LIKE! is building a local digital innovation culture:
* 10 partners in 5 countries in the North Sea Region work together on innovative solutions for public service delivery with the use of data
* we will co-create smarter services through 9 transnational pilots
* local governments, citizens, universities and SME's will work together in this project
* focuses on the development of hard & soft skills to make it easier to deliver innovative services. We collect all our findings in an international knowledge hub.
* focuses on developing new ways of working with citizens and service users to use data and information to complement efforts to co-design better services.
* focuses on developing new ways of using information to understand how cities and communities are working and changing. This will include visualising data on dashboards.
* our project partners are: Aalborg Commune (DK); Angus Council (UK); Drenthe Province (NL); Groningen City (NL); Groningen University (NL); Roeselare City (BE); Rotterdam (NL); Suffolk County (UK); Vechta Stadt (DE) and Vechta Univerity (DE).
You’re welcome to follow us:
on Twitter www.twitter.com/LikeNSRproject
Latest Project News
At the end of march 2017 all partners of Like! NSR Project met for the second time. This time in Rotterdam (NL) and they were welcomed by Jon Meijer, managing director of the department of public serv…Read more
From Monday march 27th until Wednesday march 29th the INTERREG North Sea Region LIKE! Project partners will meet in Rotterdam (NL) for the 2th Steering Committee meeting. The aim of this meeting is to…Read more