Welcome to Like!'s webspace. Like! is a project co-funded by the North Sea Region Programme 2014 - 2020.
Project LIKE! is building a local digital innovation culture:
* 10 partners in 5 countries in the North Sea Region work together on innovative solutions for public service delivery with the use of data
* we will co-create smarter services through 9 transnational pilots
* local governments, citizens, universities and SME's will work together in this project
* focuses on the development of hard & soft skills to make it easier to deliver innovative services. We collect all our findings in an international knowledge hub.
* focuses on developing new ways of working with citizens and service users to use data and information to complement efforts to co-design better services.
* focuses on developing new ways of using information to understand how cities and communities are working and changing. This will include visualising data on dashboards.
* our project partners are: Aalborg Commune (DK); Angus Council (UK); Drenthe Province (NL); Groningen City (NL); Groningen University (NL); Roeselare City (BE); Rotterdam (NL); Suffolk County (UK); Vechta Stadt (DE) and Vechta Univerity (DE).
You’re welcome to follow us:
on Twitter www.twitter.com/LikeNSRproject
Latest Project News
Improving public services delivery is one of the goals from all NSR project LIKE! partners. Good and understandable communication between local governments and citizens plays an essential part in this…Read more