Welcome to Like!'s website!
How can we use digital improvements to innovate our public service delivery? How can we incorporate collected data for innovative solutions for regions/municipalities? And how will this all contribute to the citizen’s perspective on public service delivery?
These questions are central in Project Like! Building a local digital innovation culture
The Like! Project will:
- Work together with 10 partners in 5 countries in the North Sea Region
- Combine knowledge of local governments, citizens, universities and SME's
- Co-create smarter services through 9 transnational pilots
- Contribute to the North Sea Region Programme 2014-2020
The Like! Project partners are:
- The Netherlands: Groningen Municipality (lead beneficiary), Groningen University, Drenthe Province, Rotterdam Municipality
- Denmark: Aalborg Municipality
- United Kingdom: Angus Council, Suffolk County Council
- Belgium: Roeselare Municipality
- Germany: Vechta Stadt, Vechta University
The Like! Project highlights:
Check the About page
Mid-term Conference 5th July
You can find more information about the conference here.
You can sign up for the conference here.