Welcome to Like!'s webspace. Like! is a project co-funded by the North Sea Region Programme 2014 - 2020.
Project LIKE! is building a local digital innovation culture:
* 10 partners in 5 countries in the North Sea Region work together on innovative solutions for public service delivery with the use of data
* we will co-create smarter services through 9 transnational pilots
* local governments, citizens, universities and SME's will work together in this project
* focuses on the development of hard & soft skills to make it easier to deliver innovative services. We collect all our findings in an international knowledge hub.
* focuses on developing new ways of working with citizens and service users to use data and information to complement efforts to co-design better services.
* focuses on developing new ways of using information to understand how cities and communities are working and changing. This will include visualising data on dashboards.
* our project partners are: Aalborg Commune (DK); Angus Council (UK); Drenthe Province (NL); Groningen City (NL); Groningen University (NL); Roeselare City (BE); Rotterdam (NL); Suffolk County (UK); Vechta Stadt (DE) and Vechta Univerity (DE).
You’re welcome to follow us:
on Twitter www.twitter.com/LikeNSRproject
Latest Project News
Drenthe (NL) - There was great interest for the kick-off the Drents Internet der Dingen Initiatief (DIDI) hosted by the Province of Drenthe on 27th November. The ‘Internet of Things’ initiative is als…Read more
Rotterdam (NL) - Friday November 10th Rotterdam hosted an inspirational seminar on the importance of Visual Communication in Service Delivery.Read more