Conference: Climate change adaptation in the North Sea region
On Thursday, March 8, 2018 the conference "Climate change adaptation in the North Sea region" will take place. The EU Interreg VB North Sea region projects FAIR and Building with Nature are halfway, and would like to share the knowledge they have gained so far.
Although the focus is mainly on the North Sea region, the strive is for a knowledge base that can be applied more broadly in the European Union and beyond. This mid-term conference will take place in Beach Pavilion Struin in Schoorl, the Netherlands.
Registration has started.
Why you should attend:
- Get informed about the progress of FAIR and Building with Nature.
- Meet other experts working on climate change adaptation in the North Sea region.
- Learn more about interesting projects that protect the North Sea region from flooding.
- Discover how other countries are dealing with similar challenges.
- See examples of nature-based solutions and learn about adaptive asset management at the Petten Sea Defence.