Save the date for conference "Climate change adaptation in the North Sea region"
The EU Interreg VB North Sea region projects FAIR and Building with Nature hereby cordially invite you to attend the “Climate change adaptation in the North Sea region” conference.
Since both projects are now halfway, they would like to share the knowledge they have gained so far. Although the focus is mainly on the North Sea region, the strive is for a knowledge base that can be applied more broadly in the European Union and beyond.
This mid-term conference will take place on Thursday, March 8, 2018 in Beach Pavilion Struin in Schoorl, the Netherlands. Registration will start December 2017.
Why you should attend:
- Get informed about the progress of FAIR and Building with Nature.
- Meet other experts working on climate change adaptation in the North Sea region.
- Learn more about interesting projects that protect the North Sea region from flooding.
- Discover how other countries are dealing with similar challenges.
- See examples of nature-based solutions and learn about adaptive asset management at the Petten Sea Defence.