Have not yet placed your application for active involvement?
With this year's theme Sustainable Growth Corridors for the Region we will explore how to connect people, organisations, cities and regions within the North Sea Region.
We invite you to take an active role in the conference by offering a speech, a presentation, a discussion round or by presenting an idea for a new project or by exhibiting an outcome of your North Sea project within one the five conference strands:
1) Manage Space in the North Sea Region
2) Cooperate on tackling the impacts of climate change in the North Sea Region
3) Be accessible by clean transport
4) Build the North Sea Region as an attractive and sustainable community
5) What does cooperation mean for the North Sea Region and how to organize it in
Ready to take the floor? You can read more about how you can become involved here. Deadline for entries is Wednesday 8 March 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Photo: North Sea Conference 2015, Assen, The Netherlands